CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

No thoughts

Is it numbness? or is it acceptance?


Have not had too many baby thoughts these days, maybe it is because I have been hibernating in the house and not going out to the stores where I will get bombarded by the pregnant women and the babies. That always keeps my mind off it.


Every thing else has been running through my mind, loosing weight which I have gained almost 15 pounds this winter, doing activites other than watching t.v. all the time, which I want to read more, blog more, and get back to my sewing and crocheting again.





I have an appointment with my OB this week and I am going to set up with her an appointment for a Lapo and break the news to her about getting the IVF done overseas.





I have been keeping up with a chat group called fertilichat.com and there is a great post about male infertility and a poster that is quite knowledgeable about Male infertility factor and give great suggestions about vitamins to take and foods to avoid and also he gives good explanations of all of the terms for male infertility and helps explain test results to both the men and women on there.

So anyway, I had been lurking and lurking and researching on here and some other sites and I have incorperated into Papa's daily routine some vitamins and herbs. Along with myself in trying to make sure I take better care of myself too and babygirl has been taking vitamins too, which she does not eat all that healthy durning the day.



I also am planning Baby Girls Sweet 16 birthday party! I'm off on my lunch break to get invatiations so I can mail them out ASAP as the party is going to be Jan. 31st! She made me swear that I would not spend lots of money on her party. AWW! I want to spend all the money I have and give her the biggest bash ever! She so deserves it.

We are going to have it at our church because our tiny mobile home just wont host over 100 people, and really she is a bon fire, picnic girl. So this summer we are going to have a nice pig roast with a bunch of friends on our property up north so that will be her bash.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I wanted to take a moment and tell you thank you for becoming one of my followers. It means a lot to me to have your words of wisdom and support to look forward to hearing. :)

Since my husband works in the agriculture business and also farms with his dad, he is away from home a lot. Which, forces me to stay by myself a lot. So, I am right there with you about needing to get going on my 2009 goals. I have started them, and am hopeful that this year will be a very productive one for me. :)

Wow! How awesome, sweet 16. I have a sister that is 14 years younger than myself, so I can remember almost 2 1/2 years ago planning her party. I am sure it will be great and Baby Girl will be very happy! :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Have a great day and I will look forward to following your blog daily.

Lots of smiles and blessings,
Stacey :)