CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Home sweet Home

Home should be the happiest place to be. Fill it with love, laughter and good conversation. Lord, give us Your peace and teach us to share it.





How true, I love my home I love it so much that I don't want to leave. I am a certified home-body, too much that I have become lazy.
We had lost our home this past summer (2008), and are now in a small mobile home. We have always been the type of family that "Home is where the Heart is".

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I too am very much a home-body, especially now that I have married the love of my life. It is wonderful to have a space that you can make all your own. Home is definitely where my heart is. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Stacey :)

Jessica White said...

I'm a home body, I never want to go anywheres and on vacations I just want to come home after a few days.