CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CPSIA

Please pass the word!
I was just made aware of this and I am posting for all of my fellow bloggers to read about this and pass along.
I was browsing etsy.com which is a wonderful site to purchase all handmade chemical free, and safe toys and clothing for children and also other crafts. I just noticed this and have been reading about this and I will look into more and more and post and share with others. Please don't pass this by and share with every one!

http://www.etsy.com/storque/craftivism/handmade-childrens-items-unintended-consequences-consumer-pr-3056/

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Thank you for the information. I certainly will pass it along to others that I know. Keep us posted on what you find out in your further investigation.

Blessings,
Stacey

Jessica White said...

I just got an email about this this morning. I looked it up on Snopes, and while it said it was false, it didn't make sense...because it still said something about restrictions on NEW items.

Leave it to the government to put small businesses out of work. Why they just can't leave the majority of us to monitor and parent our own children is beyond me.