CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Let God

Don't worry about tomorrow because God is already taking care of it. Lord, help me set aside needless worry and anxiety so that I have time to do all that I need to do today.

Just when I start to get overwhelmed by my thoughts, I looked up my daily inspiration and this is what I came across.
We went visiting with friends this weekend, one set of friends of ours has kids Baby Girls age (and one of their daughters has a baby). And Girl friend said I'm so glad we (meaning her and her dh) did not go through and have a baby, this baby stuff is for the birds-puking, diaper changing, up in the middle of the night, and in the next 8 years we will be kid free. That was my thinking about a year ago I think I was trying to psyc. myself or just get myself in the mind set of not having anymore kids. So hearing that put my wheel turning again.
Thinking that maybe I shouldn't get back on the baby train again, am I going to set myself up for heart break again? but I never give up, why give up now? especially when I feel so good about this? just one more time, when is my last-one more time?
Is this life I have right now what is meant to be and I need to roll with it? Not that I'm complaining at all. The visions were just getting cloudy again. I prayed and prayed and I'm trying so hard not to get obsessed with this again that I stress out. Then I read my devotional today. ~~~EXHALE~~~
Just take one day at a time, one step at a time. And if it happens and if it's part of God's plan it will be, if not I will have to accept it and roll with it.
I can honestly say that all of our years TTC this is the most relaxed and at peace I have been, I know a big part of it is I pray about it, blog, then pray again and let go, let God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Kenny is doing wonderful, he is actually breathing 40% on his own, taking mamas milk. Thanks again so much for all your prayers!

3 comments:

Jessica White said...

I'm glad to hear that baby Kenny is doing well!

I get over-anxious about everything in my life. Sometimes I can be completely at ease and then BAM! it just hits me and I can't breathe.

Lisa said...

Hey Girl - of course go to the site and pick out the counter you want. Add a gadget and pick the gadget Configure HTML/Java Script, add your code that snuggle pie gives to you under the content section and hit save. Let me know if you have any other ?'s.

Stacey said...

Yes, exhale is exactly what I need to do. As many of my friends and family know, I am a very impatient person. For me, I need to take a step back and realize that God knows my heart and will provide an answer to my prayers in His time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay strong in your faith my friend. :) God will answer your prayers as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessings,
Stacey :)