CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Is it ever going to happen???

Yesterday I was some sick with the flu, napping, watching tv, napping some more.
Papa came home made me a grilled cheese, we watched more tv then dozed off for a nap again.
I just woke up and was drinking a glass of water and the phone rang with an unfamilar number. It was a long lost friend that I had not heard from in several months.
Guess what!!!!
There expecting!

I'm happy for them because they have been trying themselves-well in her words not try, trying, but not taking any precautions either.
She had a tubal pregnancy last year and that did devistate her. And I know she knows that I can relate to her and their trials.
They deserve it so much!
I asked Papa " are we ever going to have a baby?"
Then we watched more tv.

1 comments:

Jessica White said...

*hugs*
It's never easy...