CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

escaped the monster

I went out shopping today with my family to finish up our last minute quest for gifts and grocries. I did not come across the fertility monster very much.
I think that somedays it makes me so depressed that I do not want to go out besides going to work and back home.
We had a very good time, other shoppers were actually in good spirits, and I only came across a toddler and 1 pregnant girl. I'm sure there were more out there but I did not see or more less did not pay attention to my surroundings.
Yesterday was a snow day for me and baby girl. We did some chores then lounged around and watched t.v. When Papa got home we ate lunch and went out to shovel ourselves out of the 8inches some areas was 10 inches of snow. Toward the end of this "family" chore, I was transfering snow from one area to another and I turned and wahp! right in the face, baby girl hit me in the eye with a shovel. I about passed out, she was so upset she was on a mission herself and was not paying attention to where she was flinging the snow. I have a pretty red and light blue shiner on my left on over a bump. I told her she outta be proud she gave my first black eye. Now we laught about it, but man it still hurts.
Well this is a short post, but I'm exhausted from shopping and all the hard work snow brings!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh you poor thing. Well, at least we know that your little girl can protect herself if she ever needs to - right ? (lol). Hope your black eye disappears before Christmas. Get some rest!!