CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Spawn

If the strong won't protect the weak, who will? Lord, grant me the courage to stand up for what I believe and the wisdom to be an encouragement to others .


This is the book that I had ordered for Baby Girl for her birthday. She is very creative, artistic and she has shown a lot of interest in photography. I am on the search for a very nice camera for her to start with this craft.
She has begging me for a tattoo since she was 13 and I have been going back and forth on getting one for her 16Th birthday. I know many people have said she should wait until she is 18 or older and that it is a permanent mark (I have a few, her bio-dad has many). She has researched and designed a catalog of tattoos she wants. She is very understanding of the permanency of a tattoo. I have always been encouraging of her in anything that she decides to do. She gets good grades at school, she is responsible when it comes to letting me know where she is at and being respectful of asking and not telling me what she is going to do. She is a yes ma'am, please and thank you, treat others how you want to be treated, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all, responsible of the animals that she begged me for-BamBam and her 3 cats, and the biggest thing that I am SO proud of her for is her commitment to her abstinence and her Devotion to God. I truly believe she is so wise beyond her years.

Not only is her abstinence is a commitment to God she has been through a lot of experiences in her short lived life. Her Aunt that she was very close to had AIDS and died when she was 3 years old. She also is so much like her Aunt, creative, ambitious, and individual not a follower, a beautiful singer, independent, and very loving and committed to her family.
She had a cousin that had a baby at age of 13 and and more, however her cousin lead a very good life and is a very responsible parent married the father, got a good job and a home for their children.
We had a friend of a friend that her daughter had HPV and died from it rather quickly.
Then our infertility she has been through everything with us, and she so desperately wants to be a big sister as much as we want more children. She told me mom sex and having babies are a precious gift from God and it is not to be taken for granted one second. For some kids these life scenarios do not affect them. Baby Girl has always taken in everything and tried to learn from others mistakes and not make them her own~ which I know she got that from me :)





This Pic is of Baby Girl and her BF, which the pic is a beautiful example of her BFF's photography.












***************************************************************************

I really need help!!!!
I have some images and counters that I want to add to the sidebar (add to my gadgets). They are off the web and I cannot get this function to work? I have went to the help bar and tried it every diffrent way.
I am trying to add a memorial counter from my miscarriage from snugglepie.com.
any tips will be greatly appreciated!!

Hugs~~~

1 comments:

Stacey said...

What a beautiful thing that your daugher has committed herself to by being abstinent. It is wonderful to hear that there are those kinds of girls still being raised out there. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tatoo would be a hard judgement call for me. It is something that I think needs to be done when you, your husband and her are truly ready and have discussed it fully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a strong young woman you are raising. You should be so proud of her. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and your family will be close in our prayers. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hugs and blessings,
Stacey :)