CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Running through my head

I have been thinking about my New Year's resoulutions already and I am trying to start them early.

I need to lose some weight!!!!! I had tried weight watchers and I had done it about 5 years ago and suceeded. I got back on the ww wagon and fell off about a month ago. I get so fusterated that I actually really do not eat a ton of food I know I choose the high calorie foods-the convient foods. I need to get my butt out and walk the dog because she really needs the exercise too, she's not fat she is a large dog and I know she must feel cooped up, the only times she gets to go out is to go to the potty and for car rides. Get off your tush!!
So I am going to do the Grapefruit diet- I know, I know, the crash diets are not good for you but it works. And I know part of my concentration problem too is that I get so impatient and I want results now. It gives me a jump start to my "daily eating" habits, once I loose the weight I feel more guilty about even having the thought of eating that donut.
I also have the thoughts of if I loose the weight I can do this, go here, see this person.
Papa said the other day that he always wanted to try ballroom dancing, I thought me too! then the next thought was if I loose the weight I'd be in better shape to do it. I know that dancing is good exercise too. Just gotta actaully do it!
Also thought that a good exercise that I love doing is swimming, then the following thought is well I got to loose weight to get in the swimsuit to go!
I'd like to be in better shape and "healthier" to get pregnant.

I have incorprated in my diet some vitamins and more fiber. With the grapefruit diet it cuts out all carbs which I know that would be a great thing for not only me but for papa, it has shown that there is a lot of gluten in many carb based foods. So this diet will not only jump start the weight loss but it will also help with the transition to cut out carbs and gluten. As my friend always tells me bread will make you spread.

I want my home to be more organized, specific days for grocery shopping, cleaning days, laundry days, budget days, and spending time with family days.

I want to get back into sewing and my crafts again. Papa bought me a beautiful sewing machine years ago and I need to get back into it instead of sitting on the couch watching t.v. all night-that might have alot to do with the laziness? I would also help me keep my mind off all of my thoughts running through my head huh?

Then the baby making thing~~
I have contacted a couple that run a program in the Czech republic that is half the cost of IVF in the U.S.
I have had this program on my wish list for years now since I had my miscarriage (over 3 years ago). They have had a beautiful set of twins themselves and helped many couples bring their dreams to reality.
My grandmother immigrated from the Czech republic when she was 13 years old and this just speaks very close to my heart.
And what better way to have a baby then to go on vacation too? It has been commented that it seems to make the couples more relaxed instead of all of the stress that then go through here, which helps the outcome. So walk with us through this journey~~~~~

Christmas, I cannot wait to have the time off work to spend with my family and relax. We never go hog wild on presents, we try to get each other 3 presents, that's what the wise men brought Jesus and why should we get more he did. My friend had told me that is what she does for her children, and that they do not idlize Santa as much, her children know of him but they do not think too much about him. I thought it was a awesome idea plus it is great for the families that have more than one child or have a lot of grandchildren and it also symbolizes Christmas more too.

Then there is papa who struggles with PTSD (he has also been given dx's of depression, schizophrenia, and seasonal affective disorder). I have done much research-as many supporting family members have to do since the mental health workers do not help with. And I have a very strong feeling that some of his diagnosis have been misdiagnosed.
He has been doing pretty good these days, he has a very good daily routine, he also is struggling with his weight too so we can "do this together".

Well I think I have given a pretty good index to my blog so I should not have anything that I cannot write about each day-just need to crack the whip on myself and post. I really enjoy blogging and I do not know why I do not do it more often-before blogging I used to write in a journal daily. I type faster than I write so I do not know why I don't commit more to this!?

0 comments: