CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Always on my mind...

When we hand over what we can't handle to the One who can, miracles happen. Keep me free of stress, Lord, and in the best possible place to receive Your help.


We have had in our "original" plans to do IVF through ivfvacation however with all of my planning and figuring I don't think we are going to be able to go that route. I will need to take time off work but I don't think that will be too big of a problem. We wanted Baby Girl to go with us and that is where the extra money is going to come in with the airfare and we will need to find housesitters for our furry babies.

Latley I have really been struggling with my weight since we have moved and do not have our farm anymore I am not as active and I have gained about 15 maybe even 20 pounds and in 6 months that is bad, not to mention I already was overweight. Many times it does not bother me to be over weight because I was active and I didnt (and still dont) care what others think of me. But this is getting to me because when I do the smallest things I get out of breath and I'm tired a lot. Ok, enough about whining about my wt!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Where there's a will, there's a way. Don't give up on your dream. The quote that you have for today's post really was what I needed to read. It spoke to me a lot. :) Hang in there and everything will work out, just give it to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I totally understand the weight issue. Right now, I am the heaviest that I have ever been in my life. About 4 years ago, I lost a good bit of weight and then packed it back on plus some more. What a struggle it can be. Never thought that I would have been as heavy as I was when Scott and I got married. We both are trying to watch what we eat and get to the rec center to work out since we bought a year's membership.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as always. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hugs and blessings,
Stacey :)