CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Always loved, never forgotten, forever missed

We have many doors, but it is our choice which one to open. Lord, bless me with the wisdom to make the best of my daily life.



























I have always had all of my angel babies in my thoughts and I have been looking for a piece of jewelry that would memorialize them. About 3 years ago a close friend of mine that had me for secret sister at church had been giving me gifts that had butterflies on them, and ornament and stained glass lantern, necklace and after I had my mc she gave me a very beautiful sun catcher that had an angel holding a butterfly and a very beautiful poem. Ever since then I had started collecting butterflies and they are a reminder to me of my babies in heaven. I had come across some beautiful jewelry but nothing just fit the piece. I was browsing on etsy yesterday and this was the first thing that came up on my search. I was mine!!! so I cannot wait to get this!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

That is beautiful. I am so glad that you found it, what a precious way to remember those little angels. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Stacey :)